Charismatic Diablo Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charismatic Diablo Productions

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New ideas and future development.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad-geek

Mad-geek

New ideas and future development. Empty
PostSubject: New ideas and future development.   New ideas and future development. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Recently I have been brainstorming and have come up with a new idea for a movie. It is a WWI movie, but is told differently than any previous movie of it's type. Instead of telling the story of one squadron or troop's heroic mission, I'm telling the story of the entire war. Another difference is that I'm telling the story of both sides. This will add the effect of understanding both sides, instead of just seeing them as the enemy. Also when they fight, you will know the characters on both sides. Instead of seeing Bob kill a kraut, you'll see Bob kill Frank, both of whom you've followed throughout the movie. This will add the effect of sympathy for both sides. It's told more like a documentary, only with better acting and graphics. I also want all of the voices to be in their original language, for example, Germans speak German, French speak French, etc. In the long run we will only have to change the subtitles for release in other countries, instead of hiring people to dub the movie. There is a lot more that I want to put in there, but if you want to know how it ends, simply refer to your nearest history book.
Back to top Go down
https://thecdp.board-directory.net/index.htm

New ideas and future development.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charismatic Diablo Productions :: Etc. for CDP :: General Discussion-
Jump to: